Wanless is committed to providing a safe and healthy workplace for all of our workers, subcontractors, clients, visitors and the public, as safety is everyone’s responsibility. Wanless provides, maintains and promotes a safe work environment and safety management system that is characterised by:
- a systematic approach to identifying, assessing and controlling health and safety hazards and risks through the development and implementation of suitable procedures.
- ensuring as far as practicable all operations conducted by workers are in accordance with relevant legislation and regulatory requirements and relevant industry standards.
- effective management demonstrated by commitment and direct involvement at all levels of the company.
- effective two-way communication as an integral part of every job.
- the provision of appropriate facilities, equipment, education, training and supervision for workers to ensure healthy and safe working conditions and methods.
This is supported by staff and management across the Wanless organisation documented in our companies Management system and WHS policy ensure Wanless work is completed in line with legislative requirements at all times.