Industry solutions for small & medium sized customers
Wanless operates a large fleet of rear lift collection vehicles across its Australian operations, providing our customers with a range of reliable service solutions for commercial and Industrial waste. With safety at the forefront of everything we do, rear lift services are ideal for any sized businesses who seek:
- A smaller bin option where space is a premium for the customer or the location of the bin is separate to the collections area
- A service solution for low entry or inner city back lane ways, as rear lift trucks are more compact in size
- Larger businesses where they require multiple bins for swap over; for example shopping centres, factories and warehouses
- Flexible service options based on your businesses waste and recycling volumes
- A standard approach to all waste and recycling streams that encourages positive recycling outcomes.
Rear lift collections are performed often where bins are left for collection with the driver wheeling bins to the “rear” of the vehicle, where the bin is placed on a hydraulic comb that weigh the bin, emptying waste into the back of the vehicle where its compacted into the vehicle body. Once the vehicle is full it is transported for disposal at a local landfill or recycling facility. All Wanless Vehicles are connected to our Wanless Integrated Vehicle System that includes scales for weighing our collections. In real time we know where our vehicles are to optimise service delivery and performance and can easily react to customer demands, especially in an emergency where you may need an additional collection. All Wanless vehicles are fitted with reversing lights, camera’s and beepers so we can perform our collections safely, with lights and sounds creating awareness of our vehicle to those in close proximity as YOUR safety is OUR safety.