Wanless operates a large fleet of bulk bin collection vehicles across its Australian operations, providing our customers with a range of reliable service solutions for commercial and Industrial waste. With safety at the forefront of everything we do, hook lift services are ideal for any sized businesses who seek:
- To remove larger volumes of waste and recycling
- A regular scheduled service or more flexible service options, your business is in control
- To compact waste or recycling into specialised equipment due to high volumes
- Multiple services or bins onsite for more bulky items like timber, steel, recycling bales or electronic waste.
- A ad-hoc clean up of their business of hard rubbish
Bulk bin and compactor collections are performed where the bin is lifted onto the rear of the truck by a “hydraulic hook” and locked into place for transport for disposal at a local landfill or recycling facility where it is weighed for charging. All Wanless Vehicles are connected to our Wanless Integrated Vehicle System that includes scales for weighing our collections. In real time we know where our vehicles are to optimise service delivery and performance and can easily react to customer demands, especially in an emergency where you may need an additional collection.
All Wanless vehicles are fitted with reversing lights, camera’s and beepers so we can perform our collections safely, with lights and sounds creating awareness of our vehicle to those in close proximity as YOUR safety is OUR safety.